Quick Start to Video Cloud
After reviewing all of the topics in this Quick Start, you should be able to:
- Navigate inside Video Cloud Studio
- Upload videos to Video Cloud
- Edit video properties
- Create and style a single video player
- Publish a video to the web
- Create playlists
- Create a playlist player
- Publish a playlist to the web
Anyone who is evaluating or is new to Video Cloud.
Each topic in this outline covers a specific part of the video publishing workflow using Video Cloud. Each topic has an overview video followed by hands-on steps you can follow. If you prefer to just watch all of the training videos and not complete any of the hands-on exercises, check out the Video Cloud Basics on-demand training course.
- Uploading a Video
- Editing Basic Video Properties
- Creating a Player
- Styling a Player
- Publishing a Single Video to the Web
- Creating a Manual Playlist
- Creating a Smart Playlist
- Creating a Playlist Player
- Publishing a Playlist Player
The Video Cloud Analytics module is not covered as part of this Quick Start. To learn about Video Cloud analytics, watch the Introduction to Video Cloud Analytics on-demand training course.
What Should I Do Next?
- For a deeper dive into Video Cloud, watch the Introduction to Video Cloud on-demand training course.
- To learn about the types of video analytics that are available, watch the Introduction to Video Cloud Analytics on-demand training course.
- To learn how to publish video portals or in-page experiences using Gallery, watch the Building Portal Experiences using Gallery or Building In-Page Experiences using Gallery on-demand training.