Lesson Experiences allow you to create entire learning experiences through interactive video by setting grading criteria to a video. Lessons are constructed to allow you to easily pass data to an LMS like Moodle, Canvas, Blackboard, and many others through SCORM. Using Lessons can streamline the lesson creation process using SCORM 1.2 or 2004 delivery standards. Available grading criteria include percent watched, threshold, and quiz score.
Creating a new experience
Follow these steps to create a new Lesson Experience:
- Login to Video Cloud Studio.
- Open the Interactivity module.
- In the left navigation, click Experiences > All experiences.
- Click .
- Enter an Experience name.
- In the list of experience types, click Lesson.
- Click .
- Select one or more projects to add to the experience.
- Click .
- Confirm the experience settings and then click .
- Confirm that the Annotation Editor opens with the first selected video displayed. All videos in the experience will be displayed below the preview player.
Clickto add more projects. To change the order of the videos, click and drag a video to a new position. To edit a video, click on a video thumbnail. To remove any video from the experience, hover over the video and click delete ().
Lesson experiences have settings that control how the lesson will be scored. For information, see configuring experience settings.
Embedding and previewing an experience
In order to display an experience inside of a web page or application, embed code must be generated. You can also share a preview link or generate a dedicated landing page for an experience. Lessons offer the ability to download a ZIP package that can be imported into a SCORM compliant LMS.
For more information, see Generating Embed Code for an Experience.
Configuring experience settings
The experience settings can be used to change the experience title, tags and to control the behavior of the experience. For information, see Creating and Managing Experiences.