Getting Started with your Video Cloud Trial
Video Cloud trial accounts have the following limitations:
- A maximum of five videos can be uploaded to an account. If you need to be able to upload more than 5 videos while the account is in trial mode, you can contact our sales team and they will provide you with unrestricted access for uploading. If you are working on a Brightcove partner integration, please reach out to our partner team directly.
- No access to ingest profiles
- Media sharing is not available
- Image uploads are not available in the Gallery module
- No access to API management
To help you get started working with Video Cloud, we recommend you take advantage of the following resources.
Video Cloud Basics
Video Cloud Basics is a series of short videos to help get you started using Video Cloud. The videos walk through the process of uploading and publishing videos.
Video publishing workflow document
The Video Cloud Studio Publishing Workflow document provides a set of steps you can follow to upload, manage and publish videos. This document is used as part of the Introduction to Video Cloud training. This training is more in-depth than the Basics training.
Brightcove offers on-demand training.
Training videos that showcase different features of Video Cloud are available and can be viewed here.
If you have any questions or issues with your Video Cloud trial, submit a request to Brightcove Support.